- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Cold Bay
Retail Merchandising Supervisor - Full Time
At Hasbro, we embrace the unique skills, experiences, talents and perspectives of our global workforce which, combined with our culture of curiosity and innovation, generates the best ideas. We live our values of Community, Passion, Integrity and Creativity, and we’re committed to giving our 5,000+ employees opportunities to build their individual capabilities, balance work and home, deliver excellence through team work and thrive personally. This enables us to deliver results in all aspects of our business.
You will act as an ambassador to iconic brands like My Little Pony, Littlest Pet Shop, Monopoly, Transformers, and Nerf, by delivering industry leading customer service to our key retail accounts. Representing Hasbro, you will create excitement and engage our consumers by executing timely and effective merchandising initiatives across all Hasbro Toy and Game categories. Additionally, you will supervise a group of merchandisers to ensure merchandising excellence and policy compliance. Please note the area for this career opportunity includes: Walnut Creek, San Jose, Stockton, Modesto, and South Sacramento
A day in the life as an Area Specialist
- Interviews, hires, trains, and supervise the activities of a group of merchandisers designated by district management.
- Oversees implementation of retail activities and development of positive business relationships.
- Completes in-store work sessions with the merchandisers to cultivate merchandising excellence standards.
- Completes regular service calls in a territory of retail stores as designated by district management.
- Ensure all Hasbro brands are well represented, stocked and maintained thru the implementation of Hasbro’s merchandising principles
- Build and maintain strong account relationships with store management and personnel thru regularly scheduled calls and ongoing communication with all levels of store management and store personnel
- The schedule is 5 days per week totaling 30-40 hours per week
What you’ll have:
- Associates Degree or Equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Access to computer and Wi-Fi
- Previous Retail, Supervisory or Merchandising experience is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must live within the designated area (Oakland, Berkley, Emeryville)
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Able to lift boxes up to 40lbs as well as stoop, squat, walk and stand for long periods of time while adhering to safety procedures and expectations
- Daytime hours and occasional Saturdays during Nov-Dec which is our peak selling season (hours and number of days scheduled will likely increase during this time
Join us and be part of creating the world’s best play experiences.
Hasbro(NASDAQ: HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands, including NERF, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, BABY ALIVE and MAGIC: THE GATHERING, as well as premier partner brands. Through its entertainment labels, Allspark Pictures and Allspark Animation, the Company is building its brands globally through great storytelling and content on all screens. Hasbro is committed to making the world a better place for children and their families through corporate social responsibility and philanthropy. Hasbro ranked No. 5 on the 2018 100 Best Corporate Citizens list by CR Magazine, and has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute for the past seven years. Learn more atwww.hasbro.com, and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro&@HasbroNews) and Instagram (@Hasbro)