- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Lake Buena Vista
United States of America
00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
April 30, 2019
Job Description SummaryThe Retail Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for performing general warehousing duties in support of the retail store. The Retail Warehouse Supervisor is also responsible for the stock replenishment of the retail store. These duties include loading, unloading, order fulfillment, verifying/documenting receipts and shipments, inspecting orders, stocking, store replenishment, forklift operation, operating delivery trucks, inventory control and reconciliation, and facility GMP.
Individuals in this position must work cooperatively with other Associates and multiple groups and organizations. The individual must be self-motivated and have the ability to work effectively with little supervision. The individual must also follow all company policies, procedures and safety standards. The Retail Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for day to day execution of basic Orlando operations. This position is 1st shift (4 am - 1 pm) or 2nd shift (1 pm - 10 pm) and the ideal candidate must be available to work any day during the week including weekends and holidays.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Familiarity with basic warehousing operations.
- Accurately process paperwork.
- Maintain warehouse organization
- Participate in the receiving process
- Participate in the shipping process
- Participate in the order fulfillment process
- Participate in the drop ship process
- Conduct daily cycle counting
- Participate in warehouse GMP
- Accurately follow the MOS process
- Accurately follow the RTV process
- Participate in process improvement
- Safely follow the pick-up and delivery process & truck operation
- Operator must have a valid Florida Driver's License.
- Operator must pass DMV background check annually
- Operator must comply and adhere to The Coca-Cola Company vehicle policy.
- Maintain data integrity on microlevel
- Participate in the material ticketing process
- Communicate shortages/out-of-stocks to planners and retail operation
- Accurately utilize the WinRetail operation system.
- Utilize The WinRetail system for store replenishment and restocking efforts.
- Leverage a zone restocking method for The Coca-Cola Store Orlando
- Must be available to work seven days per week
- Must be available to work days and evenings
- Supports and participates in all areas demonstrating good company stewardship.
- Oversee Merchandise Processing and Prep work for sales floor
- Works productively with little supervision
- Performs additional duties as assigned by management.
- Operate company computers and appropriate software.
- The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the day-day operation when the Support Center Manager is unavailable.
- Key Holder Responsible for investigation of picking and receiving errors.
- Provide direction and coach others in processes/procedures for Support Center operations.
- Provide Support and Communication/Interaction to Retail Store at The World of Coca-Cola (retail material, supplies, etc.), Retail Store in Las Vegas, Atlanta Syrup Branch (BIB), Orlando Combo Centero Wegman's Chattahoochee (deep storage)Visual Group (store re-sets, visual items, hangers) Magic Memories (photographers) Other store locations (101, 104, Sure Source, International Shipments)
- Piedmont National (supplies), Events (use of truck to move material for events) Buyers (manage RTV, and local destructions and samples)
- Move additional material as needed
- BBP/ACW (concentrate availability for syrup production) & World of Coca-Cola Facilities
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience leading a team in a retail warehouse environment preferred
- Experience with back of house retail operations preferred
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with others within R&A, and all other support staffs and business contacts.
- Must have the ability for heavy repetitive lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid Florida Driver's License and pass a DMV background check
- Ability to operate PC or main computers and utilize business related programs for inventory control and receiving, and have basic understanding of Word and Excel.
- Must be familiar with and capable of operating warehouse and delivery equipment.
- Ability to operate in a warehouse environment including extremes of heat, cold and height.
- Understand basic warehouse operations and functions.
- Awareness of KO safety policies and procedures; includes the ability to identify and report safety hazards, safe operation of Company vehicles, proper PPE, and safe operation of industrial equipment.
- Ability to change or adapt work practices, priorities or procedures,
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day