- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Aspire Financial Services, LLC is a leading service provider of smart retirement solutions. Serving the industry for over 12 years with a conflict-free, open-architecture retirement planning management system, Aspire offers the most extensive capabilities nationwide for all plan types [401(k), 403(b), 457, IRA, and Defined Benefit] and all retirement plan stakeholders. Aspire provides a best-in-class technology-enabled portfolio of pre-defined or highly customizable smart retirement solutions with private-label branding options through its proprietary technology platform and strategic partnerships. Aspire links the retirement planning community together to deliver smart solutions for any plan type independent of average account balance or plan size—enabling our partners and customers with strong economic value and competitive advantage through a cost-effective transparent pricing structure and fully built operational model.
Under limited supervision in a high volume call center, uses detailed knowledge and skills obtained through on-the-job training to administer the establishment and maintenance of new and existing client accounts. Also, facilitates problem resolution, document processing, and Operations support. Follows established procedures to perform routine tasks and receives general guidance and direction to perform a variety of non-routine tasks with limited decision making responsibility. Provide excellent customer service, professionalism and efficient support to internal and external customers.
- Review update, maintain and service accounts by enforcing the documentation of client/plan accounts to meet industry policies and regulations. .
- Answers all incoming calls into the operational center regarding client account and compliance questions related to the account/plan type
- Scrutinizes basic information contained in all types of plan agreements.
- Maintains accurate records/notes to ensure all plan requests are completed within regulated time allotment.
- Provide support and direction regarding required operational processes, polices and timeframes
- Assists management in identifying procedures and policies that are outdated or ineffective.
- Assists management to improve department productivity through participation in unit meetings, ongoing training and self development.
- Maintains and files weekly statistical reports for the department.
- Performs general clerical activities, including faxing, copying and filing.
- Assists other areas of the department with various functions when volume is high and/or staffing levels are low.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- General understanding of all job functions within Operations.
- General understanding of various industry rules and regulations that must be followed for all plan/product types.
- Basic office practices, procedures, and methods
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize workflow and ensure duties and projects are completed by deadlines.
- Reasoning and problem solving skills to research and resolve general problems.
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Access) sufficient to create documents, spreadsheets, and business correspondence.
- Communication skills and professional demeanor to interact with all levels of management, other associates and counterparts at other firms.
- Work independently and in a team environment as well as cooperation with supervisor.
- Work well under stress created by time deadlines, workflow volume changes, and telephone/associate inquiries.
- Learn and understand the various legal documents required by various companies in order to process client requests.
- Learn and apply new information, skills, and processes, quickly including the various regulations, back office systems and imaging system.
- Read and interpret financial statements.
- Demonstrate efficiency and flexibility in performing detailed transactional tasks in a fast-paced work environment with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
- Perform accurate data entry, 10 key by touch, and type at least 30 words per minute.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- call center