- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Revenue Management Consolidated Center (RMCC) offers owned, managed, and franchise hotels world-class revenue management talent and tools. The team is responsible for helping hotels consistently grow market share and outperform our competitors.
What will I be doing?
Do you love working with analytics and have a strong attention to detail? If so, you should consider a career in Revenue Management at Hilton. As the Revenue Analyst, you will provide analysis and support functions for work group Managers, which requires an eye for detail and the ability to multi-task. As part of a team, you will build and support our culture of entrepreneurship and excellence in supporting our clients. You will report directly to the workgroup''s Manager.
You will develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with RMCC team members, as well as hotel teams and on-property support staff. This position will work closely with Full Service Revenue Managers and their on-property hotel teams to provide project assistance and ad hoc reporting. Additional time will be spent on revenue management concepts and hands-on hotel training to provide analysis and specialized support to assigned Managers and Assistant Directors.
More specifically, you will:
- Coordinate the daily Revenue Management tools and processes for multiple hotels, including project and analytical work for Revenue Managers, data collection, and maintenance of tools.
- Analyze Revenue Management reporting and provide strategic recommendations to Revenue Managers, trouble-shoot and improve current tools, and ad-hoc reporting and trend analysis.
- Present recommendations to hotel teams, develop new tools, and provide additional support to RMCC project teams; report activities include utilizing OnQ RM, MS Excel, MS Database, and Key Hotel Marketing systems as well as applications to process information and generate daily, weekly, and monthly Revenue Management reports.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills that build trust and instill confidence in order to motivate and influence others
- Discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple and concurrent tasks
- Ability to collaborate with a team and act in an objective manner to solve problems
- Strong project/time management, and organizational skills
- Able to quickly learn new programs when required
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor''s degree in Hospitality, Business Administration, Finance, or Economics OR one (1) year of analytical experience within revenue management, data management, reservations, or front office operations
- Proficiency in Revenue systems, hotel property management systems, and industry related reports
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the world''s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- ms project