- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Risk Intelligence - Revenue Cost Recovery, Senior ConsultantDeloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize everything from your career path to your educational opportunities to your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Extended Enterprise Advisory Services offers a broad variety of services spanning a variety of industries, for example, regulatory cost study in telecommunications and media industry, software licensing inspections in the high-tech industry, franchise audits in the retail industry, debt covenant reviews in the financial services industry, patent based royalty inspections in the manufacturing industry, advertising agency audits in the consumer business industry, lease revenue audits in the real estate industry and revenue sharing audits in the life sciences industry.
- Lead and supervise junior staff across all facets of the project lifecycle end-to-end from planning to delivery
- Support multiple projects of varying complexity simultaneously while maintaining quality standards
- Lead preparation for interviews with clients to manage expectations, collect data and develop/adjust follow-on course of actions
- Drive project progress, client benefits and budget to actuals through tracking tools and coordination with a PMO
- Strong working knowledge in accounting and finance
- Strong capabilities in researching complex regulations and interpreting impact on clients and markets
- Strong capabilities to synthesize complex processes and issues to drive insights and develop executive presentations
- Draft reports of findings including the preparation of tables, exhibits and charts
- Perform quality review of staff's and self's work products to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Lead sophisticated financial, accounting and operational data analyses to understand client's business and drive results
- Leverage analytics tools, data from multiple sources and modeling to derive and quantify regulatory costs
- Contribute to creating an environment that encourages teaming, collaboration and commitment to service excellence
- Contribute pro-actively during the pre-sales phases which includes: content development, proposal design
- Conform to professional standards and strict client confidentiality
- Experience in telecommunications industry is preferred but not a must
- 3+ years project experience in business process, cost study and financial modeling
- Possess relationship building as well as strong verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with business process, financial modeling and regulatory research
- Successful experience developing and executing project plans
- Demonstrated ability to adopt a pragmatic approach to dealing with ambiguous situations
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Excel Macro, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Visio) to accomplish daily business activities and facilitate communications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Must be willing to travel up to 80%.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NATFSRCNG008-EERM
- - - - - -