- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Jersey City
Risk Management AnalystIn order to capitalize on our success and continued growth plans we are seeking a Risk Management Analyst, based in NJ. The successful candidate will focus on 3 rd party due diligence responses as well as 3 rd party due diligence vendor reviews and assessments. Additional responsibilities will include assisting the department in the implementation and ongoing maintenance of a third part Governance, Risk and Compliance tool (GRC), Risk Assessments, Incident management, and other Risk Management related activities. This position will involve working directly with clients and internal business unit and technical management on a regular basis. Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
We look to hire people who are comfortable in working with minimal supervision as part of a small team that has consistently delivered ground-breaking and innovative solutions in one of the most exciting and fast-moving areas of the of the financial markets. We need people who are able to prioritize and can effectively communicate complex issues to non-technical team members . We need someone who has business experience in the Financial Industry, who can meet with our internal and external clients and talk confidently about our Risk Management practices.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, who needs minimal supervision. Both on-the-job and professional training, where needed, will be given to help integrate the successful candidate into the team. We need people who enjoy a challenging role that will involve the use of toolsets, collaboration and ingenuity. The successful candidate will be someone that can quickly grasp the current Tradeweb system processes, controls, policies, procedures and work to further enhance (through collaborative efforts) the Risk Management 3 rd party due diligence posture. The candidate will be required to assess the current due diligence response and risk assessment processes in an effort to streamline, enhance, and initiate improvement including implementation and maintenance of automated tools as well as training internal stakeholders on the use of such tools.
- Receive, Coordinate, Manage, Track, Store, and Respond to incoming 3 rd Party due diligence information requests
- Evaluate and Perform Risk Assessments on Vendor firms, applications, processes, and procedures in accordance with firm Risk Management Policy and Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Procedures
- Interface with key stakeholders across the organization; ensure service quality and customer satisfaction
- Assist in management of firm wide BCP and DR plans specifically those components focused on system testing requirements and documentation
- Assist in implementation and ongoing maintenance of automated GRC tools
- Train internal stakeholders on work flow and use methods of GRC tools
- Monitor end-to-end throughput, and ensure compliance to policies and procedures while meeting client deadlines
- Evaluate Vendor Risk Management (VRM) systems in an effort to utilize to streamline current process
- Understanding of business processes and technology used within Tradeweb across all businesses
- 2-5 years of risk management and/or 3 rd Party Due Diligence review
- Ability to understand policy and procedural documentation as required
- Ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge of the company, industry, products and services
- Communicate and present concisely and effectively based on appropriate level of management interaction
- Manage competing deadlines and prioritize responsibilities to effectively meet business needs
- Work both independently and as part of a team at all levels and across all business units
- Demonstrate an understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and how they interact together
- Demonstrate a knowledge of information security risks and counter measures
- Confident ability to drive tasks through to completion
- Training/certification in Risk Management, Broker/Dealer Operations, Auditing, Computer Security, Risk Management, or related fields is desirable
- Experience or knowledge in ISO 27002 Domains (Security Policy, Human Resource, Access Control, Asset Management, Business Continuity Planning) or other standard
- Experience implementing, or using a GRC tool
- Experience with SharePoint or other documentation repository and workflow is a plus
- Experience with 3 rd Party vendor due diligence analysis
- Project management experience
- Vendor management experience
- Ability to work in a small, fast paced, global team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for more than 40 products to clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. Tradeweb serves approximately 2,500 clients in more than 60 countries. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.
- ms project