- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
0.6 FTE (24 hours/week)
Provides leadership and coordination of unit staffing while ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care.
Agnesian HealthCare, a member of SSM Health.
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support staff during assigned shift. Contributes to or performs performance evaluations of staff.
- Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and distributes patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate patient care is given.
- Collaborates with advanced practice providers to ensure quality outcomes.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through established channels.
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, developing and evaluating staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- One year of registered nurse experience
About the company