- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Position Type: Regular
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80
Primary Location: ND FARGO NATIONAL OFFICE FARGO 4816
This position will be given work assignments at any of our 7 agency locations across North Dakota and Minnesota.
REGISTERED NURSE - Home Health & Hospice...Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That's what you'll find when you join CHI Home Health and Hospice. Experience the opportunity to provide compassionate, personalized care in the home. Our skilled staff improve lives by providing care for our patients wherever they call home.
You'll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger communities. Imagine your career at Catholic Health Initiatives!
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient's individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
JOB SUMMARY The registered nurse plans, organizes and directs home health and hospice services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities.
- Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state.
- Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited school of nursing.
- Maintains a current CPR certification.
- Current valid driver's license.
- Minimum of two years experience, at least one of which is in the area of public health or home health nursing preferred.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Shows ability to organize and prioritize workload independently.
- Management experience not required but preferred. Responsible for supervising home health aides.
Prolonged or considerable walking or standing. Able to lift, position, or transfer clients. Able to lift supplies and equipment. Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, or crouching. Visual acuity and hearing to perform required nursing skills.
Join us at Catholic Health Initiatives
and become a part of our faith-based health system.
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0252425
- Schedule: Full-time
- Market: CHI Health at Home