- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- South Park Street US
$5000 sign on bonus (minimum of 1-year ICU RN experience).
Do you love providing compassionate care
to patients? Our hospital is in need of an ICU Registered
Nurse (RN). We are offering a variety ofshiftsfor our various ICU departments We’re looking for a highly professional RN who is comfortable communicating with doctors as well as tending to the needs oftheir patients. We offer a positive, upbeat work environment where all medical
personnel work together for the good of the patient, and we hope you’ll want to
join our team.
Provides direct nursing care in settings where patients require complex assessments and intervention, in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Obtains comprehensive data pertinent to the patient from the patient, family other healthcare providers to develop a holistic picture of the patient’s needs or condition.
- Analyzes and synthesizes data from the assessment in determining diagnosis or conditions relevant to care.
- Identifies optimal outcomes for the patient in collaboration with the patient, family and interprofessional team.
- Develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to attain outcomes, using clinical judgement in collaboration with patient, family and interprofessional care team.
- Implements the plan, employing strategies to promote and maintain a safe environment, coordinates implementation with patient, family and interprofessional team.
- Evaluates processes and progress toward attainment of goals and outcomes.
- Contributes to the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice, evaluates their own practice, and maintains current knowledge and competence.
- Communicates effectively in all areas of practice, collaborates with patient, family and interprofessional team.
- Uses clinical inquiry and integrates best evidence into practice.
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and scientific knowledge in health care to critical care nursing practice, ensuring that nursing care is delivered based on patient’s age-specific needs and clinical needs as described in the department's Scope of Service.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- No experience required
About the company