- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- South Park Street US
SSM Health Neuro Surgery is seeking a Register Nurse (RN). Those interested in this field of nursing should have an interest in in the functions of the brain, spinal cord, and nerves. Successful candidates nurse should have strong assessment skills and a lot of patience as well as experience within Ortho or Neurology.
*Some travel may be required once or twice a month to Janesville or Ft. Atkinson.
We offer a positive, upbeat work environment where all medical personnel work together for the good of the patient. We hope you will consider joining our SSM family!
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and scientific knowledge in health care to nursing practice, ensuring that nursing care is delivered based on patient’s age-specific needs and clinical needs as described in the department's Scope of Service.
- As an SSM Health nurse, I will demonstrate the professional nursing standards defined in the professional practice model. Uses the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her response to the current and evolving health and nursing needs of our patients and our patient populations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Six months' registered nurse experience
About the company