- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Clayton Road US
FT WEO Nights
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Five years' registered nurse experience in area of clinical specialization
About the company