- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Registered Nurses deliver care to patients utilizing the nursing process.
Nurses collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes.
Nurses effectively interact with patient and significant others, while maintaining the standard of professional nursing.
Registered Nurses provide direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles.
Due to the broad range of medical conditions they encounter, they must be well-versed in a large variety of health conditions.
Registered Nurses have a professional obligation to participate in committee activities, surveys, and improvement initiatives.
In addition, Registered Nurses must uphold the standards of the Texas Nurse Practice Act.
- Minimum Education
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing (Diploma, AD)
- Minimum Work Experience
- No Previous experience
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Registered Nurse
- ACLS & PALS within 30 days of hire
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Maintains professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to handle confidential information
Note: Must be able to respond within 30 minutes when on call.
SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED