- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB REQUIREMENTS Post-anesthesia or Postoperative (PACU) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job PACU Registered Nurses perform the monitoring of post-op patients who are recovering from surgical procedures in a hospital or outpatient setting.
PACU RNs must be able to handle a broad range of patients; from babies to adults.
PACU RN Responsibilities:
- The RN??s assesses the patient??s health in pre-op state
- PACU nurses are responsible for overseeing vital signs, changing bandages, and administering necessary medications
- Educating families and patients about homecare instructions
- Manage respiratory instability and cardiac monitoring activities
- Assess patient??s condition after surgery is performed; ensure that all vital signs are within range
- Accurately and completely record all findings in patient??s chart
- The Registered Nurse will develop individualized care plans based on patient??s condition
- Monitors patient??s condition changes and reports changes to healthcare team
- Perform intervention duties in the case of post-operative emergencies
- Record sedation levels and body temperatures
- PACU RN will Ensure the post-operative space is clean and sanitized
- Changes bandages and surgical wounds
- The PACU RN will Perform other duties as requested
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment.
Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care.
Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!