- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB REQUIREMENTS Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job Telemetry (tele) Registered Nurses read and interpret data from machines to guide and provide patient care.
Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient??s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient??s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment.
Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
FACILITY DETAILS This 519-bed full service hospital offers a wide range of medical services, including joint replacement and weight loss surgery and is noted for its many Centers of Excellence.
This hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and serves as an academic training site for the University of Tennessee Surgical and Family Practice Residents.
This hospital is the region's first Chest Pain Emergency Center with a dedicated heart team.
The city of Memphis offers world-class attractions for music fans to outdoorsy types, art enthusiasts to soul food lovers.
History is everywhere in Memphis, from the National Civil Rights Museum to Sun Studio, where Elvis recorded his first record.
Take a trip to Elvis' former home, Graceland, and check out a club along Beale Street, where the blues found its roots.
The Memphis Zoo is always a hit with its polar, panda and grizzly bears.
Memphis is known first and foremost for its mouthwatering barbecue.
There are many activities to take part in along the Mississippi River, including kayaking through Mud Island.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care.
Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!