- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Robotic and Intelligent Automation (R&IA) Process Analyst - ConsultantRobotic and Intelligent Automation (R&IA) Process Analyst (Consultant)
Work you'll do
- R&IA Process Analysts will be responsible for supporting the strategy and design, and ensuring delivery of robotic and cognitive automation solutions such as RPA and chatbots.
- Serve as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology-enabled solutions to meet clients' business needs.
- Work with client to develop strategy and governance for the broader organizational intelligent automation program and goals.
- Identify and prioritize key areas of the business where robotic and cognitive solutions can drive significant business benefit.
- Collaborate with firm technical leaders to understand and bring to bear innovative AI / Cognitive and digital technologies to transform business processes.
- Identify automation candidates and develop associated business cases for opportunities for improvement in existing processes.
- Develop Process Design Documents (PDDs) to inform development of automations by technical teams.
- Coordinate with technical teams to identify and triage performance and operation issues that arise with automation implementations.
- Partner with senior client leadership throughout the course of planning and implementation engagements, and serve as a liaison with the Deloitte technical team and client team to develop engagement deliverables, such as PDD, test plan, test cases, and test automations
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of AI, machine learning, data, analytics, RPA, science and other cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, drive new and enhanced front and back office business solutions and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive team will work with our clients to:
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree and 2+ years consulting/and or industry experience or an MBA with 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated functional knowledge of RPA, including market-leading trends and platforms (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, and WorkFusion.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to travel 80-100%
- Ability to work independently; lead small teams focused on specific work streams of larger projects.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills with the ability to communicate findings to clients and team members.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
- An advanced degree
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCCONHM272-SA
- - - - - -