- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Opportunity: Room Service Server
Set up, deliver, and retrieve food and beverage orders to/from guest rooms and hospitality suites in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Server – Room Service Supervisor – Room Service Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Set up and deliver food and beverage orders.
- Conduct floor sweeps and retrieve food and beverage trays.
- Set up and deliver VIP amenities.
- Service hospitality suites in accordance with banquet event orders and established policies and procedure.
- Abide by state, federal and corporate liquor requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Complete shift side work as outlined in the hotel’s operating policies and procedures.
- Respond to customer needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales.
- Report all communication to immediate shift supervisor.
- Perform cash handling responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous food service experience preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It