- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- DALLAS GALLERIA, TX
This open RPA Analyst position that Robert Half Technology is looking to fill is ideal for someone who has been working in a Business Analyst or Systems Analyst role previously in an RPA environment. This is more of a configuration focused role rather than development.
Our clients is working to automate their garment processing and currently are having to create all garnishments manually in Workday. The OCR tools allow them to completely automate the process by providing a reading in CSV that is uploaded into Salesforce, which is then automated by IQ Bot for upload.
- Reviews user requests for changes or improvements to systems. Records functional requirements and analyzes cost, feasibility and utility. Makes suggestions regarding how, when and whether to make the changes
- Helps create communication content for certain system changes being implemented in production
- Evaluates and records problems. Collaborates with other programmers to fix issues with code
- Trains and assists end users and other partner groups for a particular application, system or process, on an ongoing basis
- Evaluates processing procedures and suggests ways to improve
- Creates and updates dictionaries for applications and systems support by the analyst
- Guides internal clients on applications, systems and/or processes for identifying and resolving, processing/reporting programming problems. Provides consultation through troubleshooting and/or education
- Create and evaluate programming changes for each systems development phase prior to implementation. Log test cases and expected results. Verify that results meet requirements. May plan basic tests or a defined subset of larger tests. May suggest acceptance/rejection when requirements are not met
1. ½ year – 2 years’ experience w/ OCR Tools (document imaging software) need to have experience building a solution from the ground up with OCR, rather than coming into something that is already established and doing maintenance.
• Ex. Kofax, IQ Bot, etc.
2. Automation Anywhere
Nice to have
1. Visual Basic
- visual basic
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.