- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Huntington Beach
Compensation: $90k - 110k
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: Full Stack Developer
Industry: Computer Software, Real Estate, SaaS
Company size: 11-50 people
Company type: Private
ruby-on-rails, ruby, graphql, api
Summary of Position
W+R Studios is seeking a Senior Developer with advanced Ruby and Rails skills to play a key role in a growing, agile product development team. This person will work with our team of programmers, designers, project manager, and senior management on existing and new web and mobile apps for the real estate industry. The primary goal of this person will be to develop new products, features, and fixes for our subscribers. This position will be based out of our Huntington Beach, California headquarters.
- Write clean, performant code for our current and future web apps.
- Collaborate with the rest of the product development team to ensure projects are moving forward on the desired timeline.
- Work with project manager to prioritize tickets and complete new feature and bug requests.
- Take ownership in the work that you release and be responsible to monitor and fix issues as they arise.
- Proficient with full stack Rails development, including SQL, HTML, and CSS.
- Proficient in TDD with RSpec and Capybara.
- Proficient in use of git and Github.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Experience working with a variety of web APIs.
- Experience working with agile web development and design teams to get real apps into production.
- Passion for the craft of product creation and development.
- The ability to proactively determine work that needs to be done without a direct assignment.
4+ years of full-time work experience required.
BS or MS in computer science or related major is preferred.