- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America
00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description SummaryProvides analysis reports to the Sales Planning/Information managers; ensures data integrity and generates analytical study from available sales database; manages sales system and database to ensure efficient and accurate data processing. Individual contributor that works under limited supervision; applies subject matter knowledge; requires capacity to understand specific needs to apply skills/knowledge.Key Duties/Responsibilities:
- Month end Scorecard reporting and actual results on multiple Brand and Package PLs
- Create and maintain sales team routine reporting
- Provide analytical support to sales team on adhoc basis
- Work with brokers and finance on managing trade reporting
- Manage Channel insights and relationship with data partners
- Maintain contact with brands and track DME spend and sample requests
- 2-5 years experience in Analytics and Project Management
- University/Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA or CPA preferred
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day