- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Haven’t you always wanted a career that brings out your true talents? By joining the Hibbett Sports team you can. We are a leading athletic-inspired fashion retailer with more than 1,000 stores.
If you are a sneaker head, sports fan, or trendsetter, and you enjoy the latest sporting goods buzz, you will be right in the heart of it. You’ll also have the chance to work in a fast-paced, challenging, and exciting environment. This is great opportunity to shine with the possibility for advancement. You will work with a great team that will help you achieve store and personal goals. Hibbett Sports is always looking for passionate and motivated individuals to join our top-notch team.
In the sales associate role you will be paid to engage with our customers. You’ll keep them ahead of the competition with our selection of the newest and hottest sporting goods fashion apparel and accessories. You will get the opportunity to learn about and become a sport guru in all things Hibbett (including Nike, Jordan, Under Armour, and Adidas-- just to name a few). You will be in charge of making sure that you are upholding all of Hibbett’s policies, procedures and standards, and talking up all of our exciting promotions, sales and events happening in stores.
- Provide outstanding customer experiences
- Encourage services provided by our company
- Track sales by following guidelines and using results to reach or improve store and personal goals
- Learn, practice, and uphold all company policies, standards, and procedures.
- Attend and engage in all mandatory staff meetings scheduled for store
- Communicate merchandise needs, pricing concerns, and operations problems consistently to management.
- Assist with unloading shipment and store projects
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) or be currently enrolled in High School. No experience required.
- Language: English and Spanish preferred
- 18 years of age or older
About the company