- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
GNC is looking for dynamic sales associates that not only “Live Well” as a lifestyle, but have the desire to share that passion with others. If that describes you, then join the high energy, stores team at GNC. This outstanding opportunity is designed to help you reach your full earning potential. In addition to your base pay, you have the ability to earn additional cash through 2 programs that we offer:
- Auto-Deliver & Save – This program lets you sell healthy, nutritional products to customers that can be automatically sent to them by way of a subscription service. Both the service and shipping are absolutely free. An additional benefit is that the customer saves 10%. Going forward, each time eligible items are automatically re-ordered and delivered, you have the potential to receive commission!
- Promotional Money (PM). Money that is paid to you, above and beyond your base salary as an additional incentive on certain products. The possibilities are endless!
If you are career minded, this opportunity provides you with the perfect springboard to full-time or managerial positions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
What do we want?
- A Sales Associate who enjoys interacting with customers and is committed to helping them choose the right products, as well as making recommendations based on your overall product knowledge and understanding of their needs
- The ability for you to generate sales, not only for the benefit to the company and your store, but for you and your financial well-being.
- The drive to achieve and exceed personal sales and productivity goals
- Promote career growth by working with store management in the opening, closing and operating of a retail store. This includes cash handling, inventory count and deposits according to GNC procedures, as well as maintaining the appearance of the store
- Display an awareness of all store communications including: product information, advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives
- Boost product knowledge by learning the features, advantages and benefits. Staying on top of nutritional, wellness trends Job Specifications
- Passion to Live Well!
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, weekends)
- As a key holder, candidate must have the ability to work alone, due to scheduling.
- Must be at least 18 years of age Education:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Basic math skills Benefits:
- Employee discount
About the company