- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
· As a sales professional, you will be responsible for business to business sales to identify new customers and sell HVAC/mechanical service agreements.
New business development and prospecting efforts will be accomplished through relationship building, cold calling, warm calling, appointment setting, team selling and other sales activities within a specified territory around Nashville, TN.
· Business to business sales and new business prospecting to identify customers within commercial / retail, healthcare, restaurants and educational facilities.
· Prospect to identify new customers and sell commercial HVAC / Maintenance service agreements
· Identify commercial HVAC / mechanical equipment within each customer and review customers goals and planned maintenance needs.
· Ability to position Comfort Systems USA Southeast as preferred mechanical service vendor to close service agreements for HVAC maintenance contracts
· Travel within specified territory to meet with target customers for new business development opportunities
· Use of Microsoft 365 and CRM software to track sales activity Requirements
· 3 or more years of business to business sales experience
· Experience selling commercial HVAC / Mechanical service agreements preferred
· Experience prospecting new customers through business development efforts including cold calling, warm calling, networking, and face to face meetings
- self-motivated, strong initiative and prospecting skills, financially driven and excellent communication skills
· Computer skills
- Microsoft office, Microsoft dynamic or other relatable CRM software
· Prior specialized sales training
- Sandler Sales Training, Miller Heiman or similar training a plus
· Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree a plus
· OSHA 10 hour (company will provide, if needed)
· Ability to stand, climb, squat, bend, stoop and comfortably lift to 50 lbs.
· Ability to pass a full background screen, drug screen and MVR screen
· Ability to pass a physical assessment test Comprehensive Benefits Competitive compensation package including base salary and commission opportunities Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance 401 (k) Match Life and Disability Insurance Paid Vacation and Holidays Flexible Spending Accounts Employee Assistance Programs