- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Sales Consultant 2, you can too.We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspirationand foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down intofour components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for PitneyBowes.
You are:A strong sales close focused and forward thinking individual whocan close the sale while providing solutions to our clients. You are committedto championing new ideas, strategies or concepts to ensure that the business isretained and the client is satisfied.
- You will generate, upgrade and manage the portfolio of our existing small business base through outbound calling (no cold calling involved)
- You must adapt to situations that require a strong sales aptitude, follow-up on leads, use effective selling systems and techniques to help probe, present and close sales with existing customers
- You will work with customers to address current needs and solve issues related to their existing lease agreements
- You will overcome plausible objections by positioning program benefits, features and the company's value proposition
- Experience calling clients to consult, assess needs, and recommend appropriate products and services
- Experience in selling the value of rental to lease, lease renewals, enhancing current product mix, adding solutions or services and retaining business
- Experience in overcoming objections and closing the sale
- Experience in follow upon sales opportunities through phone, fax, and email correspondence to answer questions and provide marketing materials from our customized software
- Experience initiating outbound sales calls
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools ie Sales Force, etc. to effectively plan and document sales activities, document customer information, campaign management, account development, pipeline adds and forecasting
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse prospective and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Our Team: Within our Sending Technology Solutions team, weprovide a full range of mailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance andsupport services and supplies that enable our clients to efficiently createmail and evidence postage. We segment our Solutions business between our NorthAmerica operations, comprising the U.S. and Canadian businesses, and ourInternational operations. We are a leading provider of postage meters and haveapproximately one million meters installed.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative ActionEmployer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged toapply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals withdisabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to thealternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.