- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- RTP, NORTH CAROLINA, US
What You’ll DoEverything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more significant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real-world impact. You’ll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with expert mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part of a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll participate in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
- You’ll partner with content strategists & content stakeholders to help track, align, review, curate & optimize sales content
- You have strong knowledge of program management/project management and will help coordinate and prioritize the team activities
- You are a self-starter, are able to work with minimal guidance and are able to build strong communication presentations
- You will work directly with the Director of Marketing to coordinate, prioritize, document and help keep the team organized
- You’ll partner with sales, partner, training/enablement, product & digital marketing, product management, and Customer Experience to help deliver a unified approach to content & seller engagement
- You’ll lead and deliver results from complex projects with internal and external resources, aggressive time constraints and with a high speed of delivery and quality
- You’ll increase the effectiveness and productivity of sales teams by delivering the right content at the right time in the sales journey.
- You'll create standards & guidelines for content development; partner with content owners on content development & publishing.
- You will implement a governance process for publishing, curating, and promoting content on SalesConnect and other seller engagement platforms.
- You will work with a complex ecosystem of internal and external stakeholders including Field Sales & Marketing, Sales Training & Enablement, Product Marketing, Product Management, Customer Experience and Digital Marketing.
- You will drive consistency across the Sales Hubs with a common design and purge under-utilized content
- You will align content with the seller & customer journeys, measure content efficacy and impact, integrate with other seller activation platforms and increase user engagement
- This team will drive savings of approximately $5-10 million over time in content creation costs and drive overall efficiency gains for sales makers
Who You Are
- You have 10+ years minimum program and project management experience required.
- Experience with partnering to influence Sales, Content Marketing, Business Development, Training, Development or Enablement Organization
- Detail oriented, Self-starter, Creative
- Exceptional PPT skills, Exceptional Communication skills, Strong Cross Organization and Influence Skills with Verifiable and Tangible Results and Impact
- A mix of Business, Sales, Marketing, Project Management and/or Technical Skills.
- Self Initiative, Sound Judgment and decision-making ability
- Ability to work in dynamic & fast-paced environments.
Why CiscoAt Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data, and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.