- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Noble1, a leading IT Hardware Support Solutions company located in Roswell GA, was created from the clear idea that there simply has to be a better alternative for providing mission-critical IT hardware support services on a world-class level without breaking the bank for the customer.
Noble1 is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) with experience in computer technology and eager to build a pipeline of new qualified prospects.
As a Noble1 SDR, you will:
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects, Identify the needs and challenges of prospective customers as it relates to Noble1 services.
- Determine the prospects' interest in our services.
- Schedule discovery meetings for Noble1 sales representatives with qualified prospects.
- Achieve at least 75-100 outbound dials per day.
- Utilize social media platforms for new customer prospecting.
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills.
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow and excel in their role.
- Knowledge of business processes and organizational structures.
- Interest in IT systems and the mastery of sales best practices.
- At least one year of professional experience.
- Experience reaching or exceeding monthly activity goals/quotas.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Understanding of computer hardware and networking industries.
- B.A or B.S Degree
· Become a key part of a high-growth company that's fully committed to its customers' and employees' success.
· Recognized industry leader in innovative IT hardware support solutions.
· Agile and Fun
- We are a small, fun, casual, yet hardworking team.
No corporate snobbery, office politics, dress code.
· High Tech
- We have an amazing collection of technical minds, so if you like technology, you'll have an opportunity to learn a lot.
Compensation and Benefits
· Competitive Base Salary
· Sales Commission
· Group Health Plan with employer contribution
· Generous Paid Time Off
Noble1 rewards hard-working and high performing employees.
This role is positioned for someone earlier in their sales career that is eager to climb the sales (and compensation) ladder based on performance.
If you are uncomfortable with a high volume of outbound calling, this isn't the role for you.
However, if you are looking for an early-stage sales opportunity within a high-growth technology company, please submit your resume and cover letter to .
- social media