- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- (Healthcare or Government) Come join a company on the move up! Intelligent Video Solutions is looking for Sales Directors managing both the Healthcare and Government markets.
These positions will be responsible for strategic growth and helping our customers achieve value and success from our VALT video observation and recording solution.
The Sales Director is an outside sales role primarily focused on acquiring customers from specific vertical markets
- healthcare and government.
We are looking for deep industry knowledge to sell our unique offering to both new and existing customers.
If you've developed years of experience and are passionate about helping end users in these specific markets, this a great opportunity for you.
The Sales Director will carry the objective of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals while positioning IVS as a thought leader in their chosen vertical.
Core responsibilities include prospecting, relationship development, sales cycle management, pricing, presentation delivery, negotiations, and closing.
You will also be responsible for maintaining and upselling to the existing customer base.
Our sales team strives to understand the specific challenges both prospects and customers are facing while aligning our solution to achieve the desired positive business outcomes.
They create positive relationships with stakeholders and maintain solid knowledge of Intelligent Video Solutions evolving technology and differentiators.
It is imperative that you demonstrate leadership qualities, ethical behavior, and self-motivation.
Typical Government Applications include: Police/FBI/DEA Interviews, Governmental & Military Training, Child Advocacy Centers (Forensic Interviews) Typical Healthcare Applications include: Simulation and Training, Medical Residency Supervision, Behavioral Research, Autism Studies Responsibilities
· Manage the entire sales cycle from initial lead response to securing a deal
· Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline within your assigned vertical
· Present the VALT video solution to prospective clients
· Develop long term customer relationships and ensure customer success
· Keep sales records and forecast data current and accurate
· Cultivate solid working relationships with teammates Qualifications Bachelors degree Knowledge of audio/video technologies 5+ years proven sales experience in either healthcare or government market Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build long-term relationships Professional appearance, attention to detail and follow up, ability to manage simultaneous projects A competitive personality that has the zest to compete and excel as a sales professional Proven team player with positive attitude who values humility, accountability, integrity and respect Knowledge of CRM software (i.e.
Salesforce) is a plus