- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $125,000.00 - $150,000.00 gross per year
- Santa Barbara
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Territory to be covered is the Americas.
Meet and exceed the assigned sales goals for the territory
- Identify and target key OEM partners that can utilize Seek technologies in their own branded products
- Work closely with your Seek team to project manage OEM sales cycles integrating technology solutions
- Evaluate and appoint new dealer & distribution channels as required.
Motivating and working with the distributors to drive demand of Seek branded products
- Qualify new distribution/integration channels in depth by evaluation of the candidates through extensive market research, including contact via telephone, mail, personal contact, on-site visits, trade shows etc.
- Set up and agree sales goals for the region and your sales team
- Provide daily updates to Seek Thermal's CRM system and any other reporting process required by Seek
- Manage and lead Americas sales organization to exceed sales goals and objectives
- Conduct sales training and product training sessions for distributors and dealers
- Understand and secure OEM technology partner contracts with a high level of detail and accuracy
- Support the VP of Global Sales in delivering Seek growth goals, with an outcome of meeting or exceeding monthly/quarterly/annual activity initiatives
- Develop and manage demand-generating marketing activities, i.e., customer promotional events, trainings, trade shows, etc.
- Recruit, train, and manage manufacturer representative partners, dealers and distributors in the assigned territory to ensure delivery of sales targets
- Work with customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and track key customer metrics
- Up to 75% Travel required
- Experience with long sales cycles of technology that integrates into large OEM partners is preferred
- Ability to sell a solution and project manage a long sales cycle of over 12 months
- Selling into the following industries/markets: Automotive, Industrial Manufacturing, Fire & Safety, HVAC, Amazon, Test & Measurement
- Start up experience.
Wearing multiple hats and working independently to get stuff done remotely.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Channels sales experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience managing budgets, forecasts and delivering results
- Strong CRM, spreadsheet, PowerPoint and computer skills required
- Strong ability to prospect for new business and research new markets
- A high degree of self-initiative and integrity required
- Sales professional that builds strong relationships based on trust and delivering on commitments
- Experience in selling to industrial, thermal or imaging a plus
- Experience managing a channel selling technology products/hardware a plus
- Ability to learn complex technologies quickly
- Ability to combine a high degree of technical knowledge with good sales and communication skills.
- Talented in writing proposals, giving presentations on company products and services, performing system demonstrations, forecasting and closing transactions
- Have the ability to identify, qualify and capture long term business
- Ability to work cross-functionally with ease and build relationships with key internal stakeholders
- ms project