- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Leandro
SilMan is a fast-growing Material Handling Systems Integrator located in San Leandro, CA.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual with technical sales experience to join our San Leandro team.
The successful candidate is competitive by nature, demonstrates strong applications engineering skills and will focus on building relationships with our Material Handling client base in the distribution, manufacturing and assembly markets.
Applications involve providing conveyance, storage systems and robotics solutions as well as value added services (controls, electrical and mechanical installation) that we will integrate into these solutions.
An excellent understanding of process/material flow and business information data is essential.
- Establish and sustain relationships with existing client base.
Understand and identify opportunities within the client's operations.
Provide solutions to enhance their business objectives.
- Develop and sustain new relationships with prospective clients.
Understand and identify opportunities within the prospect's operations.
Identify key target companies.
- Qualify prospective clients.
Identify decision makers and qualify each opportunity regarding funding and potential versus "window shopping" or seeking a secondary pricing.
- Work closely with our engineering team to develop concepts and solutions.
- Understand and communicate the unique value provided by SilMan Industries to prospects and clients.
Broadcast SilMan brand ideals across all forms of communication: personal, telephone, email, web and social.
- Use Salesforce CRM for building and managing client data base and client history.
- Network within the industry, including supplier partners, affiliated industry associations, and regional business and community organizations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Systems Engineering) and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Material Handling, a plus.
- Strong Technical Sales experience in the industrial sector.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, a plus; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Utilization of Salesforce CRM Software.
Keywords: Sales Engineer, Location: San Leandro, CA