- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Georg Fischer LLC, a world leader in plastic piping systems, is seeking a highly motivated Sales Engineer or Piping System Specialist to join our dynamic and innovative team for our business in the Southeast USA Territory: Georgia, Florida, Carolinas, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Alabama.
As a key member of Technical Sales, you will be responsible for executing the promotion of GF piping systems within your region and developing (or maintaining) your reputation as an expert in the building services industry.
By leveraging your superior customer service abilities, your experience and technical know-how, you will continue to foster and build positive connections with engineers, contractors, and plumbing code officials.
This is an exciting position which involves substantial interactions with stakeholders and frequent travel within the region and greater USA.
- Promote GF Piping Systems and associated products with design engineers and incorporate these into corporate and project specifications.
- Provide formal and informal technical education and on-site training to Consulting Engineers, Municipal Engineers, Contractors and Distributors regarding GF products.
- Actively participate in key industry organizations such as ASPE, ASME, and ASHRAE.
- Create brand awareness with new products and analyze new business opportunities.
- Create education, training, and technical materials for GF Piping Systems.
- Review product complaints and co-ordinate analysis and response.
Skill sets and qualifications include:
- Certified Plumbing Designer (CPD) and/or University Degree in Engineering required
- Professional Engineer (PE) designation preferred
-7 years of experience in technical sales or piping design
- Experience with potable water and/or piping systems including hydraulic theory and design considered an asset
- Demonstrated success in analyzing problems and developing appropriate solutions for customer needs
- Experience in developing product standards considered an asset
- Strong customer focus and able to engage and influence external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Must be able to communicate and present technical information clearly to all audiences.
- Positive attitude and team focused
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Able to travel within the US (approximately 50-60%)
- ms project