- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Jose
The Sales Manager - Combo (Future & Immediate Consumption) will have full responsibility for sales execution in all Full-Service & On-Premise (FSOP), Large & Small Store accounts in applicable facility and territory.
People or Process Management Responsibility: Yes
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
Field Sales Execution - - Responsible for profitable growth of account base in applicable territory.
- Responsible for the execution of all sales priorities and initiatives.
People Management - - Responsible for identifying and developing core talent, including stewardship of the Talent Management Review at the DSM, ASM, BDL, and MDM level.
- Coach and develop the team of direct reports while ensuring a culture of learning and development exists throughout the selling organization.
- Accountable for leadership of LMP (Local Market Program) dispensed beverage execution in assigned territory, including Legacy fountain, freestyle, frozen, tea, and coffee.
- Expertise in creating and implementing a growth strategy with verifiable positive results.
- Strong desire and capability for identifying new business opportunities, conducting new business development activities and developing new product opportunities into commercial and marketing success.
- Advanced ability to leverage consumer insights in order to improve the identification of market opportunities, the performance of brands, and channel and/or pricing segmentation and innovations that have the potential to enhance margins, profits, revenue, and market share.
Customer Management - - Responsible for relationships with FSOP & Small Store accounts serving as the connection point with store level leadership in operations.
- Accountable for selling in and adherence to calendar marketing agreements.
- Provide feedback to the national customer teams.
- Responsible for execution and stewardship of multi-year marketing and availability agreements within assigned territory.
Supply Chain - - Drives collaboration between supply chain and field sales execution including sales/delivery route planning.
- Serves as key enabler for Supply Chain initiatives.
Commercial Leadership - - Execute and fulfill all channel, package and pricing plans provided by GLCCD commercial and Price Revenue Growth Management (PRGM).
- Provide a feedback loop to the General Manager and Directors of Sales on marketplace conditions (includes competition, channel plans, pricing, architecture).
Preferred Skills and Experience
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of sales leadership experience, preferably in the consumer goods/beverages industry.
- People leadership/management - Previous experience leading managers.
- Proven track record for delivering sustainable results.
- Grows diverse, high-performing teams through tough-minded talent management and by proactively seeking development opportunities for employees; track record of successfully developing employees.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication abilities.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.