- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.Position Summary
Improving sales force productivity is a mission-critical priority for Gartner and is a pillar of the company’s growth strategy. This role will be a critical member of the global sales operations team, responsible for owning and coordinating day-to-day activities on strategic projects with a special focus on accelerating new business. The program manager will be responsible for organizing and executing multiple workstreams on strategic projects, including managing project timelines and deliverables, developing analyses and presentations, structuring pilots, gathering feedback from account executives and sales leaders, and maintaining knowledge repositories. The manager will work closely with teams from products & services, marketing, research, global sales operations, and other Gartner business units to ensure world class, innovative execution of sales productivity programs.
Principal Accountabilities/ Overall Responsibilities of Position
- Own and support sales productivity projects and programs. Own projects end to end. Develop and maintain project work plans in coordination with the MVP Sales Productivity Programs and workstream leads. Coordinate project deliverables with team members across multiple functions (sales, product, finance, IT, Learning & Development). Assemble project teams across multiple BUs.
- Define program/project success metrics. Maintain program-level information to track initiatives across the enterprise.
- Design and execute pilots. Collaborate with project team members to design pilot services for account executives and managers that improve new business acquisition. Structure and execute pilots to validate hypotheses and quickly scale.
- Develop presentations. Maintain and compile presentations for regular progress reviews with Gartner executives. Ensure presentations are logical, well organized, and visually compelling. Including data visualization, as well as showing causation and correlation.
- Gather and synthesize data from systems and interviews. Leverage Gartner systems to gather sales productivity data for analysis and reporting. Design and administer surveys and interviews.
- Perform analyses. In partnership with project team members, use Excel and databases to analyze sales productivity data and summarize in compelling presentations for sales leadership and corporate executives.
Minimum 2-4 years of experience in sales, service, project management, management consulting, finance, operations, or IT.
- Outstanding organizational skills and project management experience (familiarity with tasks, milestones, Gantt charts)
- Solid understanding of sales processes such as prospecting, campaigning, executing meetings, demonstrating value, creating proposals, and closing
- Strong desire for continuous learning, willingness to take on new challenges
- Ability to lead change management initiatives
- Comfort with dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Great teamwork and collaboration; ability to build trust with sales associates
- Ability to make decisions independently (e.g. if process or solution doesn’t exist, can create from scratch) and original thinker (e.g. can solve variety of problems)
- Power user of Excel, PowerPoint, Project design experience a plus
- Success is measured on seamless execution of projects and programs owned and supported. Driven by strong organization, rapid response, and effective communications.
- Quality of analysis, documentation, and presentations as evaluated by global sales operations leaders.
- Rapid learning and demonstrated potential to take on a variety of roles and increased responsibility.
Job Requisition ID:36176By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.