- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18,000.00 - $25,000.00 gross per year
A busy housebuilder service supplier operating in the North West. We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Progressor to join our friendly team based in Cheadle Hulme.
Working within a small busy sales team your role will be to progress sales from reservation through to legal completion, ensuring that they comply with the conditions of sale and timetables.
You will clearly communicate the purchasing process to the customers and help them to achieve the required exchanged timescales, whilst providing a seamless Customer Service experience.
Sales Progressor duties will include:
- Assist the purchaser through the potential difficulties
- Build good relationship with the purchaser and be the main point of contact for all progression related matters.
- You will monitor the progress of each sale on a regular enough basis to ensure each deadline is met.
- You will have formal weekly and ongoing updates with the Nominated IFA and Solicitors and report problems to the housebuilder
- If and when a sale is not performing, you will consider the actions required and recommend them formally to the housebuilder
- You will put in writing any discussions or deadlines that warrant it and make progression notes of every contact. It is important to build up an audit trail.
- Advise on any issues as they occur
- Provide Weekly Business Reports, detailing progress throughout the week, any overdue exchanges and forecasting the expected exchanges for the next business week.
Sales Progressor - Skills & Experience required
- The successful candidate must have previous experience with property sales and dealing with sales progression, chasing chains and exchange of contracts.
- Good understanding of conveyancing
- Excellent Communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to deal with people at all levels
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
Monday to Friday
Salary: negotiable, depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- customer service