- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18,000.00 - $30,000.00 unpaid work
- RTP, NORTH CAROLINA, US
What You'll DoDo you want to be part of a fun high performing team and have a real passion for technology? We have a phenomenal opportunity to work within Cisco Sales HR in Talent Acquisition where you will recruit for professional level Sales talent.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and HR business partners to identify, select and recruit a diverse slate of internal and external talent
- Source from various talent pools and screen candidates according to posted role requirements and hiring manager input
- Consult with and advise hiring managers on talent availability, salary ranges, and compliance issues
- Be knowledgeable about Cisco benefits, Internal Hiring, Contractor Conversions and related processes
- Manage offer management process with both candidates and Hiring Managers
- Edit Job Advertisements
Who You'll Work WithYou will be part of a Sales and Marketing recruitment team at Cisco. You will work with candidates, hiring managers, business partners and a world-class, award-winning group of Cisco Sales recruiters.
Who You Are
- You have 6 - 12 months of professional level Recruitment experience, either in-house or agency (or a combination of both)
- You have experience with sourcing talent and screening talent based on written requirements
- You have previous experience working with Avature ATS including experience working through workflows and processing offers
- You have the ability to consult with manager and director level stakeholders
- You possess excellent communication and presentation skills
Why CiscoAt Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.