- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Sales Representative covering our Arlington VA territory.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Sales Representative working on the Gastrointestinal Sales Team, you will be empowered to impact patients’ lives, and a typical day will include:
The Takeda sales representative is responsible for selling the Takeda family of products. This will be achieved through clinical discussions with targeted health professionals to maximize sales growth and increase product volume within a specific geography.
- Utilize effective selling skills and product knowledge to influence targeted health care professionals to prescribe Takeda promoted products. Execute brand strategies to ensure a consistent company sales and marketing message.
- Pre-call plan to meet health care professionals' (HCP) Health Care Practitioners needs. Leverage data and customer knowledge to build discussions around HCP's and patients’ needs. Deliver accurate and timely follow-up discussions with HCP’s and office staff. Foster ongoing trust with HCPs. Use the Takeda Selling Model, to influence the HCP decision making process.
- Analyze territory information to optimize routing and achieve sales results. Monitor local market conditions for changes that impact business.
- Utilize sales tools, resourcesand supporting analysis to plan activity. Develop and execute plans to maximize selling resources.
- Report and monitor sample and literature use and maintain accurate records.
- Distribute product samples in accordance with approved sampling guidelines and marketing literature to physicians and other healthcare providers (HCP’s).
- Collaborate with partners on routing and resource utilization to maximize overall footprint performance.
- Provide feedback to District Managers on market place trends, challenges, programs, response to promotion, and product access. Collaborate with DM to establish goals and implement plans to enhance current skill sets and sales results.
- Attend all company-sponsored sales and medical meetings as directed by company management.
- Actively pursue continuous learning and professional development on efficient sales, communication & product knowledge training.
- Perform Company business in accordance with all regulations, Company policy and procedures. Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards at all times.
- Additional duties may be assigned. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in MS Office Suite LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS:
- Valid driver’s license required. TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings/client sites.
- Limited overnight travel may be required.
- Ability to attend sales meetings at off-site locations. WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
• 401(k) with company match
• Tuition reimbursement Company
• Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
• Generous time off for vacation
• Community Outreach Programs
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
About the company