- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Colorado Springs
Sales Specialist - Breast Imaging Workflow
Healthcare USA & Canada
Key Responsibilities Include (but not limited to)
- Understand the full Breast Imaging Departmental IT workflow including, but not limited to dedicated Breast Imaging workstations (GE and competitor solutions), PACS, RIS, and MRS solutions and integrations.
- Ability to differentiate our key clinical competitive workflow strengths through product demonstrations, customized user workflows, and expert network knowledge.
- Develop strong, intimate clinical relationships with regional customer within the Breast Imaging Segment.
- Able to proactively go to a customer site and consult to determine network speed, ability to handle large datasets and upgrade sites to future applications.
- Increase customer satisfaction levels at all local advanced application sites to complement, not replace, Applications Training team.
- Engage local project management team on specific Seno Iris installations and sharing
- Best practices on install protocols.
- Local Customer Satisfaction Opportunity (CSO) champion, driving faster and more satisfactory issue resolution for applications related issues.
- Oversee site turnovers, insuring site specific protocols have been loaded after review with site radiologists…essential for competitive and key account installations (i.e. regional show sites).
- Support the sales team via clinical Seno Iris training & presentations.
- Support, educate and maintain presence at all local Show Sites, Reference Sites and Luminaries.
- Clinical Voice of Customer to New Product Introduction (NPI), Americas Commercial Marketing and Upstream Teams.
- Work with the local sales teams to present clinical value proposition of product line to customers.
- Assist the sales team in local show site customer visits and HQ customer visits.
- Establish operating mechanism with Headquarters team, especially the Online Center for implementation and installations.
- Participation in Account Meetings, Region Meetings and Zone Meetings.
- Participation in national symposiums, training and trade shows.
The BI Workflow Specialist will work closely with Product Sales Specialists to demonstrate the features, functions our Breast Imaging Solutions to differentiate us for customers through worldclass clinical consulting, strong customer relationships, and product expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 5 years of experiences in imaging sales or applications of Imaging solutions or networking solutions.
- Proven advanced applications skills
- Strong communication skills with ability to work across a matrix organization to achieve business metrics.
- Team building skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams (sales, applications, service).
- Presentation skills.
- Must be willing to travel up to 80%.
- The successful applicant must comply with GEHC’s standard background check, including a post offer drug test. In addition, during employment, the employee must comply with all customer access policies, including but not limited to obtaining and/or providing proof of required immunizations, and additional drug tests or background checks (including a federal government background check if assigned to support a contract with the federal government).
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Imaging IT or Networking experience
- Mammography industry experience preferred.
- Strong presentations skills and ability to learn quickly.
- Relevant sales experience with a track record of results
- Medical device sales experience preferred.
- Currently living within the West Zone
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming
About the company
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.