- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This is a remote position covering the Cincinnati, OH Territory.
The Neuroscience Sales Specialist will be responsible for the sales volume and share growth of the assigned product line as well as representing and promoting Novartis as a leader in the Neuroscience community and market-place.
You will on the most productive and influential customers within the territory, including office and hospital-based physicians and other Neuroscience centers of influence. Another component of this role includes activities such as opinion leader development. The Sales Specialist must be able to develop relationships and maintain an active presence in the Neuroscience community, academic customers & associated organizations.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Business related discipline..
• 3 years or more of successful pharmaceutical sales experience or current Novartis Associates in roles that require engaging with customers (including HCPS and/or payers) and patients.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with academic customers
• Excellence in required skills: interpersonal communication, organization & prioritization, presentation skills, decision making, tactical execution & computer literacy.
• 2 or more years of specialty sales experience. Preferably in Neuroscience community
• Excellent training and support prior to leading your territory in the field.
• Growth, development and the opportunity to work in a knowledgeable Matrix team.
• An excellent benefit package with coverage starting day 1.
• Fleet vehicle and technology to support your work in the field.
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
Business Unit US GEN MED
Site Cincinnati, OH
Company/Legal Entity Novartis Pharmaceuticals
Functional Area Sales
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.