- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Role Value Proposition:
We are seeking a self-motivated and driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment. This individual will assist the Sales Support team by supporting the National Accounts Account Executives in pre-sale and post-sales activity to ensure customer centric growth goals are achieved. Provide strong support such that the Account Executive has sufficient capacity to dedicate to in market customer activities and the achievement of sales strategies.
- Support Account Executive in all pre-sale activities including underwriting submissions, RFP submissions, and assistance with open pipeline.
- Support Account Executive in post-sale activities including notice of sale, and Salesforce.com updates.
- Responsible for sales reporting including Salesforce.com entries and entering information around account planning.
- Account Executive meeting preparation such as developing agendas, formatting presentations, printing and combining, and pulling appropriate collateral materials.
- Researching prospect companies and pulling data on customers and brokers.
- Support projects as needed.
Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Ability to learn and develop understanding of group insurance products and sales process
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office and ability to learn how to operate new systems easily
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
- Desire to enter Sales and has an interest in MetLife’s suite of products
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.