- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description Summary:
The Salesforce Junior Developer will build, test, and support applications across the CCNA portfolio. He will be part of the project team. The Candidate will work closely with the Senior Developer, Platform and solution architects. The role might be working across many projects requiring a good sense of organization and prioritization.
This job requires that you be a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality.Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing, implementing, maintain Salesforce solutions—including coding, agile team principles
- Working and build strong relationship with Solution Architects and Platform Architects to fit in Coca-Cola standards and guidelines to champion best practices and guide and influence team on leveraging such practices.
- Taking impactful features from idea to implementation
- Brainstorm and prototype new concepts and approaches fast, turning prototypes into real things.
- Work with product manager to meet the demands of our customers, while at the same time continuing to innovate far beyond the competition.
- Build strong relationships across the business, that may be leveraged to product better products and solutions. Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment.
What you need to be Successful
- Highly motivated, creative, self-directed, and thrives in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Team player and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast with quality
- Curiosity to expand your skills
- Or Experience with front-end web UI debugging (Chrome dev console)
- Understand web standards & technologies (ex. HTTP, REST and JSON).
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably Computer Science
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- 1 year of experience developing on the Salesforce.com platform & API's.
- Able to design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented (OO) design patterns.
- Knowledge with Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- Knowledge working at-scale by reusing components and code to push apps out fast
- Passionate about web development and up to date with the latest developments in your field.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day