- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description Summary:
The Coca-Cola Company’s IT organization is in the midst of a digital transformation that allows our employees to use world class technology to connect our products to our customers all over the world. This journey is a very exciting time for Coca-Cola and our employees are big contributors to our Success and Growth.
Our large, scale and complex environment offers an incredible opportunity to address challenges, enable innovative solutions to make a difference for our customers, leveraging technology such as Salesforce, AWS, Mulesoft, BitBucket and many more.
As Technology is the most powerful equalizer, we are growing our North America Regional Delivery Center with a Salesforce Release Manager. This role is critical as he will be the glue across teams and products to make our deployment and release process more efficient. This role will also collaborate with our other Regional Delivery Centers around the Globe to cross knowledge and ensure reusable skills and technics to make the process smoother. If you are up for challenges, eager to learn and highly motivated, we’d love to speak with you and learn more about rationalization, optimization you built and contributed into.The Release Manager is responsible for implementation and continuous improvement of processes and procedures in support of Salesforce and Mulesoft configuration, development and migration. The associate will be responsible for planning, coordination and oversight of our releases, patches, and emergency change requests. This role will work closely with agile development teams. The candidate will help drive definition and evolution of release processes and support automation that optimizes efficiency and quality while meeting the demands of rapid growth and operational complexity.
This role is key to support our rapid delivery while ensuring high quality product and respecting our guidelines and procedures.
- Manage all aspects of the end-to-end release process related to Salesforce and Mulesoft
- Environment Creation: Development, integration and UAT Environment Readiness
- Environment Refresh
- Release Set up and Tracking
- Software Configuration management such as BitBucket repository setup, support in resolving merge conflicts & retrieving metadata components, BitBucket Maintenance (for Code repository)
- Merge Code in BitBucket repository
- Documentation of policy, procedures and ensure adherence from the team to the process
- CI/CD leveraging AutoRabbit
- Release management with pre-production and production weekly deployment.
What you need to be Successful
- Highly motivated, creative, self-directed, and thrives in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Team player and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast with quality
- Curiosity to expand your skills
- 3+ years of extensive Design and Development experience in force.com
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Security Profiles, Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, sharing rules
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent education
- Experience in dealing with multiple projects and cross-functional teams and ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization environment
- Experience with Salesforce Analytics (Einstein Analytics)
- Experience working with Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with Salesforce Mobile SDK
- Experience with Mulesoft
- Experience with Agile Methodology
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day