- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sanitizer - 00001UPY
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
2nd Shift: 2:00 PM to 10:30 PM
Pay: $14.00/hr + $1.00/hr shift differential
What you will be doing
The Sanitizer cleans a wide variety of equipment with in the Center. Will be responsible for cleaning of clean room and all related equipment. Responsible for cleaning of surrounding areas (e.g. prep room, staging area) and equipment including but not limited to totes, carts, and tables.
- Cleaning will be performed in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Prepare and document all cleaning solutions and prep cleaning equipment.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly cleaning of the clean room at the end of the compounding shift. This will require gowning for clean room activity. Includes all associated compounding equipment including compounders, scales, cart, tables, totes etc.
- Cleaning will also be required after Critical Work Request (CWR) completion; this may occur during off shift hours including weekends.
- Perform cleaning of surrounding production areas and equipment including totes, carts, tables, etc.
- Complete relevant paperwork using good documentation guidelines.
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
- Must have received high
- Must be able to follow
detailed written instructions.
- Team member must
demonstrate good documentation and communication skills, the ability to work
well within a team, initiative, safety awareness, a commitment to quality,
problem solving skills, dependability, and attention to detail.
- This position requires shift,
weekend and holiday work (when applicable). Overtime may be required at times.
The incumbent must work in a clean room environment wearing special garments.
- Will be exposed to
diluted cleaning agents.
What AmerisourceBergen offers We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
About AmerisourceBergen AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 12 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.
Primary LocationUnited States-Tennessee-Memphis
6100 Global Dr
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran