- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
SAP Change Manager
Salary plus benefits
US Citizen, GC Holder, EAD and TN
Change Management Responsibilities:
- Manage Change Requests and execute the related controls
- Expert in landscape management for N and N+1 environments
- Provide streamlined delivery mechanism to get changes in a complex landscape from development to production while reducing risk by implementing the proper controls and processes.
- Ensure compliance with SOX and internal standards for all change within the landscape.
- Define and lead change governance processes to ensure landscape consistency and supportability. Developing processes and governance compliant with SOD and SOX.
- Lead, plan and deliver change management processes and landscape design in alignment with SAP best practices and agile work delivery
- Cutover CAB meeting, update ServiceNow and Change Docs, importing transports
- Work with PMO, PM's, Infrastructure and IT Service Delivery to establish integrated and aligned Release governance and aligned Environment Governance to facilitate deployment of multiple technical and configuration changes to production
- Release Planning, gate environment changes, deployment and validations via Change and Release Management (ChaRM) and Service Now
- Coordinate implementation of patching, fixes and upgrade of SAP systems
- Deliver education to allow for maximum utilization of the environment to move change
- Control and Maintain change and release tracker, release schedule and release calendar.
- Assist in road mapping of the SAP landscape and drive the evolution of change processes to support architectural evolution
- Design and configure tools to support agile work delivery within the SAP landscape
- Train teams on change management processes to effectively manage work within the release process.
- Support development teams in debugging transport issues for both ABAP and CTS+ transports and assisting technical users
- Provide support and advisory services
- Maintain, develop and coordinate processes with the external service provider/offshore team
Solution Manager Implementation Activities:
- Configuration of Solution Manager, Managed system configuration, ChaRM, Process Management and Test Suite.
- Management of ChaRM Change Control process
- Creation of Project and Maintenance cycles
- STMS configuration for system landscape
- Managing Solution Manager upgrades/service packs
Solution Manager Support Activities:
- Facilitate Change Review meeting to approve the Change requests for development, QA and production.
- Create new maintenance cycles post-release
- Error handling of the ChaRM documents.
- Check and resolve dependencies on each ChaRM document
- - Monitoring and Troubleshooting Background jobs
- Resolving production Solution Manager issues
- Business partner creation for the new users
- Deployment planning and execution of approved transport requests into production by weekly and monthly release windows
- Prepare User guides and manuals
- Vendor transports for upgrade and new installation
- Experience in Software Industry,
- Requires both process and technical abilities to ensure effective strategy
- Experience of core SAP transport mechanisms and advance tools (ChaRM) to manage transports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong facilities skills working with all levels of the organization
- Strong collaboration skills working with change owners and developers
- Strong understanding of Project Management, Software Development life cycle, Quality Assurance process, and Software Quality metrics.
- Solution Manager and Service Now for Change and Release Management.
- Knowledge on SOX.
- Implementations/deployments/integrationof SAP projects.
- ITIL Support including Incident, Problem, Migration, Change, Continuous Improvements,
- Experience In new Implementations, Enhancements, Upgrades, Maintenance, Testing, and Production Support/User Issues, as well as, Super-User and End-User Training and Documentation.
- Support of BPM Teams with business, process workflow and integration with other systems.
- Managing integration points between SAP and non-SAP systems
About the company