- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our Client is a biopharmaceutical company committed to applying our scientific leadership in cellular metabolism to transform the lives of patients with cancer and rare genetic diseases. We are growing rapidly with an active research and discovery pipeline across both therapeutic areas. We're seeking a highly motivated Proteomics scientist to join our Discovery Bio-analytical DMPK team. The successful candidate will provide Proteomics Mass Spectrometry based quantitative biomarker and pharmacokinetic analytical methods across multiple projects in all therapeutic areas in a high-visibility, highly-matrixed environment. Creativity, enthusiasm, organization, and excellent communication skills a must.
- A Ph.D. in biochemistry, analytical chemistry or any related life science field with a focus on proteomics and mass spectrometry.
- Experience with hands-on experience in conducting protein digestion, protein and peptide immune enrichment, histone sample preparations, PTMs and mass spectrometry data analysis.
- Experience in quantifying endogenous proteins, peptides, bio therapeutic antibodies by LC-MS and other LBAs such as enzyme immunoassay.
- Current knowledge of proteomics including nanoflow, microflow LC-MS analysis, proteomics data analysis software, protein and peptide quantitation.
- Knowledge of sample preparation from complex biological samples derived from various biological sources including cell lines, tissues, and different body fluid matrices.
- Experience in operating and troubleshooting mass spectrometry instruments (SCIEX, Thermo and Waters)
- Excellent scientific writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience in analysis of a wide variety of post-translational modifications and histone proteomics.
- Ability to independently carry out validation experiments in-vitro and in-vivo.
- Understanding of statistical tools and basic knowledge of bioinformatics analysis of the data using GraphPad and pathway analysis tools such as KEGG.
- Drive and Motivation to develop new tools for LC-MS analysis
- Publications in high impact journals and scientific talks at conferences.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
About the company