- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Auburn Hills
We have exciting opportunities for exceptional candidates to work directly on automated driving features on some of the most successful vehicle brands in the industry for FCA’s ambitious rollout plan. As a member of FCA’s Automated Driving Software team, you will be responsible for the design, development, simulation, testing, integration, and deployment of the latest cutting edge technologies across platforms to consumer markets worldwide.
The Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Automated Driving team is actively searching for talent to fill open positions for individuals specializing in Automated Driving Scrum Master roles. The selected candidate will be immersed in a hands-on role, working with state of the art technologies, in a field experiencing rapid year over year growth. This team and the selected candidates are responsible for developing the architecture, associated system level requirements and design to enable highly automated driving functions at a level ready to be utilized as an “off the shelf” deployment into production vehicle platforms. The Scrum Master will focus on coaching and mentoring feature teams, help identify and remove team impediments, organize and facilitate agile meetings, reviews and retrospectives. Further, he/she will support the team to be self-capable and productive while ensuring the team is working effectively. Finally, the Scrum Master will be a driver of continuous improvement and facilitate intra and inter team conflict resolution. Come join the automated driving revolution, make a difference, and apply today!
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience from an ABET accredited program
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM or equivalent)
- 5 years of work experience in a technical field
- 2 years of experience performing as a scrum master of a software team
- Ability to lead agile development teams
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication, team/leadership skills and experience
- Master of Science from an ABET accredited university
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Experience performing as a scrum master for an ADAS, active safety or automated driving team
- General working knowledge and previous exposure to ISO26262, SOTIF, and cybersecurity
- Critical character traits to ensure success: ability to think outside-the-box in high pressure situations, ability to multi-task, and a detail oriented problem-solver
About the company
FCA designs, engineers, manufactures, distributes and sells vehicles under the Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Ram brands as well as luxury cars under the Ferrari and Maserati brands. FCA also operates in the components sector, through Magneti Marelli and Teksid, and in the production systems sector, through Comau and in after-sales services and products under the Mopar brand name.