- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sr Scrum Master / Agile Coach
Science / Engineering Graduate
• Implement the Assessment recommendations.
• Participate on the maturity assessment.
• Implement agile practices for one team suggested by the coach / agile coe.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Understand the overall product roadmap as articulated by agile coach/product owner and translate roadmap into team specific release planning and sprint planning.
Coaching & Facilitating:
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Identify the training programs for the team members.
• coach and mentor team members to develop agile capabilities self organization etc.
• explain benefits and scrum principles to the product owner and team.
• Guide development of technical artifacts that can be used for future reference.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Facilitate retrospection at the end of each sprint.
• filter the learning for the next sprint.
• identify best practices and ensure that they are implemented.
• document the learning / outcome of retrospection notes.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Maintain oversight on the work of the scrum team under purview.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Collate metrics to track progress and provide status updates to relevant stakeholders.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Resolve any issues that may arise.
• escalate critical issues to relevant stakeholders for resolution.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Guide Agile team in coming up with a size based on the requirements / features gathered.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Guide the team to break the tasks and assign hours into tasks.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Review estimates created by the team and provide feedback/ inputs.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Facilitate all interactions that the team has with the Product Owner to gather and prioritize the requirements.
• review documented requirements as shared by the Product Owner.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Help the team write the requirement as an user story.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Review the backlog and provide necessary input.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Facilitate meetings to ensure efficiency.
• protect the team from external influences.
Desugn & Coding:
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Guide the teams towards improving the scrum way of working including ensuring cross term coordination.
• facilitate daily stand up meetings sprint planning retrospective and sprint demos.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Support the Product Owner at client and Cognizant to keep the backlog communicate updates communicate impediments and maintain release plan(s).
• review scenarios product features etc.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Drive and support the team by removing impediments.
• liaise between the team (inclusive of developers testers) and other practices to ensure focus on each release.
• identify dependencies and ensure no delays in accomplishing sprint goals.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Track metrics and leverage scrum artefacts (eg backlogs burn down charts etc) to communicate progress to customer sponsors.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Remove interferences to ensure team is working efficiently (for specific accounts / projects).
• act as a bridge for distributed scrum.
• track the velocity.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Draft the release management plan.
• work with the product owner to ensure that the release plan is revised post every sprint.
• review estimates and task board to ensure that the same is updated.
• provide inputs for release planning activities.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Identify and suggest testing processes and tools to the team.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Review the suggestions made by team members and develop efficient testing processes.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ At the end of each sprint track metrics (eg velocity code quality defect density across all phases code review metrics testing metrics) for each sprint report the same to the management.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Review and share observations on bug status closure.
• review the defect management plan and review the corrective steps as taken by the team.
• ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢Â¬Ã‚Â¢ Facilitate the conversation so that the team identifies and takes corrective
About the company
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.