- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- West Lafayette
Stop reading about all those cool, innovative companies and JOIN ONE! Submit your resume and apply today!
If you want to work for a great company, take satisfaction in seeing the delighted smiles of customers and most importantly, want schedule flexibility while working on an exciting new service, then join us in making Amazon history! Amazon is launching a new way of getting customers the products they love right in your community. Help create an awesome experience that Amazon customers can’t live without!
Help us bring the ease of ordering from Amazon even further – straight to the community! We are looking for students and leaders who are ready to delight our customers with rock star-quality service, have an up-for-anything attitude, and thrive in an ever-changing environment. Want to be a part of the smile on the box and bringing the next big thing to your community? Read on, apply, and submit your resume!
Things you should know about working in an Amazon Campus Pickup Point:
- Customer-obsession. It makes your day to make someone else happy.
- Quality is key. You have high standards and it shows in your work. We’ll hold you to it, but only because we know our associates can handle it.
- Flexible like Gumby. You don’t mind a curve ball every once in a while and you can be flexible in responsibilities and schedule.
- Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s casual Friday, every day.
Got it? Okay, but what will you actually be doing?
- Receiving, picking, and random stowing of packages
- Put the pick-up in pickup point – check customers in at the Assisted Pickup Desk
- Keep it clean – help maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Other duties as needed
Let’s sweeten the deal…
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay schedule
- Flexible work scheduling, we work with your school schedule
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-the-job training and skill development
Hourly Pay Rate: $15.00
Assignment Length: short-term with potential for long-term
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Flex, not just your muscles – you are willing and able to work a variety of shifts and job duties
- Let’s get physical – you must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- School spirit – you must enjoy working with students.
- Resume is submitted
Basic Qualifications (because compliance asked us nicely to list these out…)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have obtained a High School diploma or equivalent
- Comfortable communicating directly with our customers both verbally and in writing
- English literacy
Like what you see? Double tap (or just click), submit your application, and attach your resume!
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- trades and professions
About the company
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries - all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.