- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Francisco
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the company
We’re here to take your talents to new heights.
Just what is it that you’re looking for from your career? Whether it’s constant growth and development, meaningful work, opportunities for promotion or just colleagues you can have fun with along the way, one thing is for certain; you’ll find it all (and much more) here at Enterprise Holdings. All you need to do is bring your personality, enthusiasm, talent and team spirit along for the ride, and we’ll help with the rest. After all, we are the experts in helping people get to where they want to be.