- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Opsahl Dawson, we are proud to be ushering in a new age of accounting built around:
- The latest tools and technology
- A paperless, eco-conscious office
- Partnerships with clients focused on long-term success
- The best and most experienced CPAs in the area
As one of the fastest-growing firms in Longview and Vancouver, WA, we’re excited to be expanding our team with an experienced seasonal tax professional.
Why You’ll Love Working at Opsahl Dawson
We believe in work-life balance, and make it a priority to provide a flexible work schedule and ability to work remotely.
Opsahl Dawson’s culture values positive relationships with our clients and each other. Our teamwork and commitment to collaboration makes our office a fun place to be.
To promote a healthy workplace, we offer standing desks and healthy snacks to all employees.
Our Seasonal tax professional will be responsible for:
- Managing client communication and conducting tax interviews
- Preparing individual tax returns
Education & Experience Requirements
- Public accounting experience or equivalent
- Strong project management and technical skills
- Proficient with tax software and general office tools
- Must have great interpersonal communication skills
About the company