- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Security Guard Level I//Entry Control Services
Tuvli, LLC an Akima Company, isdedicated to providing our customers with superior, integrated technology andprogram support services and solutions.Our systems engineering, information technology, information assurance, programsupport and project management staff work closely with customersto ensure that our solutions aredirectly aligned with their business processes anddesired program outcomes. We emphasize affordability, and delivering the bestvalue for technology investments. Ourpersonnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in workenvironments committed to innovation, diversity and opportunity for careergrowth. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our company’s profits goback to our 14,300 Iñupiat shareholders that have resided near and above theArctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their wayof life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in achallenging environment.
- Knowledgeof DoD regulations and policies governing physical security of DoD facilities
- Verifyidentities and security clearances of personnel entering the facility
- Conducthands-on badge checks of all personnel
- Answerphone calls and provide appropriate information to callers Inspect all itemscarried in the facility, as needed, to ensure no unauthorized or prohibited itemsare carried into the facility
- ContactPOCs for visitors
- ConductAnti-terrorism measures, when determined by DTRA Security Chief
- Participatein security exercises
- Ensureall DoD and DTRA policies are adhered to at all times
- Exercisegood judgment at all times and provide appropriate actions to prevent any securityinfractions
- Referall questions or unknown situations to the Government lead for resolution
- Maintainall assigned logs of events; keep pertinent details
- Maintainaccount of all badges; notify Chief of Security for any missing badges
- Providecustomer service in a professional manner at all times
- Knowledgeof Microsoft Office Suite
- Abilityto write clearly and concise
- HighSchool Diploma (some college or security training preferred)
- Two(2) years of experience
- SecurityAdministration Training or Physical Security Training Certificate
- Must have an eligible Secret Clearance
Theduties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover thenature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to thisposition. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties,responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of anapplicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves theright to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may benecessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effortin applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviewswill be contacted.
We are an equal opportunityemployer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, withoutregard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender orgender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status,disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law .
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individualswith disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open positionusing our website.
Pleasedo not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the statusof your job application.
Inorder for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, pleaseapply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying onlineunless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance withthe online application.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: US-NM-Albuquerque
Shift: Day Job
Req ID: TUV01641
About the company