- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job ID: 1192715
Employment Status: Full-Time
Your Career. Made Better. Alton Memorial Hospital, in Illinois, is a full-service acute-care hospital serving patients in a seven county area. Alton Memorial offers inpatient and outpatient services including surgery, imaging, rehabilitation and 24-hour emergency care.
The security department's goal is to maintain a safe work environment for all staff, visitors, patients and physicians. Security is responsible for safety at the hospital, medical office building and Eunice Smith Nursing Home, plus parking lots and roadw
Join Us! Role Purpose
Provides continuous patrols of the medical center, while being attentive and alert to the safety and welfare of visitors, patients, volunteers, staff, employees and hospital property.
- Responds to emergency situations according to approved, established Security Department protocol.
- Ensures equipment issued and used during the execution of duties is properly maintained.
- Provides continuous security patrols of all areas of the medical center.
- Mitigates crisis situations such as code responses, responding to disturbances, fires and disaster drills and situations.
- Ensures proper documentation is completed on all patrol vehicles. Minimum Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED Experience
- Supervisor Experience
- No Experience Licenses & Certifications
- Applicable govt regulations
- Valid Driver's License Preferred Requirements and Additional Job Information
- Associate's Degree - Criminal Justice/related Licenses & Certifications
- ASP Baton Certification
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention
- PD - PSUL Benefits StatementNote: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
.Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
Legal Statement The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- safety and security