- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Compelling equity options included. Founding team member status.
Full-time or part-time initially, remote for now - future likely Australia and the USA. Work experience more than 10+ years.
We’re seeking high quality CTO to join our founding team with decent equity stakes. You must be able to lead a team through highly complex technical builds. You must love and have a passion for speech technologies. You will be joining as lead off a quickly growing company and guiding the development across many smart people with double degrees and PHD's in DSP, ML, AI etc.
You must care deeply about the quality of your work. You are opinionated, but also open-minded to information that might change your opinion. You’ll be joining our company as a Founding Team member.
We've already done considerable amounts of difficult work in preparing our company for launch. Spent close to 1m on building the company to what it is today, learn a colossal amount of hard lessons and spent many years pivoting and learning from our mistakes. You will come in and benefit from all these validated learnings and the hardships.
We exist to give people ownership, power and control over their spoken words.
You must have experience with the following:
- SOLID programming principles - https://williamdurand.fr/2013/07/30/from-stupid-to-solid-code/
- NodeJs / Express
- React Native
- API development
- Framework Architecture
- Application Architecture
- All main DB structures
--- In your cover letter, please explain your experience with SOLID programming principles
Ideally you'd have experience with:
- SIP protocol / Twilio
- Recording, speech and video technologies
- be passionate about our mission
- be passionate about speech, audio, video, DSP, AI and ML
- be inspiring and able to lead a team
- be have had experience leading a team before
- had experience in a startup and know how difficult it can be
- be willing to ride through the hard times and not pull the plug at the first sign of hardship
- be a team player and want to inspire others to be the best version of themselves
- be continually willing and wanting to learn, improve and biohack yourself to achieve peak performance
- understand what it means to join a startup, including; pain, perseverance, passion, power and purpose
You’ll be joining our organisation and have an integral say over how the technology is shaped moving forward. You will need to inspire a team to build technologies that most of the world would say could have never been built. We're dreamers, believers and Rekodoers! We're building absolutely amazing things!
PLEASE NOTE: We receive too many applications. So please in your cover message please include:
- what experience do you have with SOLID programming principles?
- any and all relevant links to past work that you have completed in list form (including any folio, apps and website links)
Due to the sheer number of applications, we're sorry, though applicants who do not do this will NOT be considered.
About the company